Training and Placement Cell
|Mr. Vikas Chamoli|
Training & Placement Officer
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Himgiri Zee University, we understand and value the importance of placement assistance in shaping the career of our students. We would like to be the preferred source of hiring for top recruiters and believe in making dedicated efforts to build long term relationships with our recruiting partners. The excellent infrastructure of the University facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations.
The HZU training & placement team works to identify skills and strengths of students for prospective placements and ensure all students receive best guidance and support for developing their respective careers. The extensive cross-industry linkages of Zee Group assist our students in opening the door to their successful future.
- To provide ample opportunities for placement of students.
- To manage Centralized Placement activities for ALL courses.
- To organize campus recruitment for the students with industries and various organizations of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guest speakers by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To enter into tie-up arrangements with Industries & Corporates of repute for Campus recruitment.
- Companies are invited to the University by the Training and Placement Cell. The companies can also contact the Training and Placement Officer for their requirement.
- To the responding companies, the details of the final year students opting for placement are sent as per their requirement.
- The company is assigned a mutually agreed date for campus recruitment.
- A pre-placement talk is arranged on the assigned date before starting the recruitment process.
- The company conducts Aptitude/Technical test/ Group discussion/Personal interview as part of their preferred recruitment process.
After the completion of the recruitment process, the company is expected to furnish the final list of selected students on the day of recruitment itself. Our academic programs are designed to meet the needs of the ever-changing market. Students are exposed to academics, sports and cultural activities in campus. The Training & placement cell of Himgiri Zee University is a centralized body working in coordination with senior faculty coordinators from within the university.
|Faculty||Placement Coordinators||Phone No.|
|ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN & PLANNING||Mr. Anil Bhartiemail@example.com||8449299109|
|MANAGEMENT STUDIES||Mr. Rahul Kukretifirstname.lastname@example.org||9997064999|
|HOTEL MANAGEMENT||Mr. Subodh Choudharyemail@example.com||9837773599|
|EDUCATION||Dr. Anoj Rajfirstname.lastname@example.org||9997211046|
|COMMERCE||CA Anter Deep Singhemail@example.com||9412052144|
|TRAINING & PLACEMENT OFFICER||Mr. Vikas Chamolifirstname.lastname@example.org||7055141516|
|SOCIAL WORK||Ms. Minakshi Semwalemail@example.com||9634418831|
|AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY||Dr. Sharad Pandeyfirstname.lastname@example.org||9412017553|
|ENGINEERING||Mr. Amit Kumaremail@example.com||9412017553|
|MEDIA & COMMUNICATION||Mr. Sudheer Deolifirstname.lastname@example.org||9456311886|
It is mandatory for all our students to undertake the Industrial training/internship program to complete their degree program. Our Training & Placement Cell assists students in identifying and obtaining internships and industrial training opportunities. Training/ Internship is conducted onsite and the organization provides students with an opportunity to learn about the industrial/corporate practices and gain industrial experience. All through the process, students are guided by dedicated faculty mentors as well as mentor from the organization. To evaluate the student, Faculty mentor, in contact with industry mentor, monitors student’s progress. This practical approach ensures that our students pass out with hand-on experience, knowledge and skills sought by employers worldwide.